2016 Recipes Of The Year

Table of Contents
Happy Holidays Everyone! 
I promise your holidays accept been neat in addition to thus far, in addition to you lot are educate for the almost amazing New Year.
2016 was an exciting, fun in addition to crazy-busy yr for me. And I loved every solar daytime of it! 
And that is thank you lot to all of YOU. Thank you lot for reading my blog, watching my videos in addition to trying my recipes. I'm super grateful for all the honey in addition to back upward you lot showed me. I can't imagine what it would live on similar without your cheering me on, sharing, liking, pinning, in addition to twitting my recipes in addition to photos in addition to sending me pictures of your wonderful creations.

And hither are my almost pop recipes of 2016... in addition to for real adept reason. You tin abide by the link of these recipes below, in addition to thus you lot tin produce them out if you lot haven't done it yet.


Wishing you lot a joyful New Year, filled amongst love, happiness, wellness in addition to ... lots of delicious nutrient of course of written report :)
Love, Manuela
Puff-Pastry Chocolate-Hazelnut Flowers:


Strawberry Rose Tartlets


Sumber http://cookingwithmanuela.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment