Mexican Beef Together With Rice Casserole
Table of Contents
Sooooo I teased this crazy delicious one-pot repast a spell dorsum on my insta stories, as well as it got pushed dorsum past times my granola calendar week - lamentable for those who convey been asking!
It's worth the wait, though. I'm simply telling ya.
I can't nation plenty nigh this Mexican rice as well as beef casserole! Soft rice, rich beef, southwestern flair from the corn as well as beans, melty cheese, as well as topped off amongst all my favorite fixings. This dinner is certain to locomote something you'll desire to brand i time to a greater extent than as well as again, that's for sure!
Life lately has been settling downward a bit. After nosotros moved, I felt similar a chicken running amongst my caput cutting off all the time. And it was frustrating because I endeavour my best to happen things at to the lowest degree somewhat organized. Our schedules are settling inwards a flake better, as well as life feels similar I'm non strapped downward to obligation afterwards obligation every 10 seconds.
One affair that I did endeavour to practice was brand some goals for the spider web log this year. All of them are going generally according to invention - I'm non perfect, but I'm actually proud of the footling things I've tried to practice to improve my blogging experience for you! My adjacent projection is getting this spider web log of mine updated. It has been a long process, as well as is withal kicking me correct inwards the trash, but I hope this yr we'll instruct the spider web log updated for you lot guys. The recipes volition happen coming, thence hang inwards there, friends!
This casserole is a game-changer. You tin customize the heck out of it, if you'd like. But this agency you lot run into hither is allll my favorite ways to doll it up, thence I idea I'd describe out all the flavor stops for you lot I mayhap could.
First, you lot firstly off amongst the base: solid soil beef (you could practice solid soil turkey or solid soil chicken hither if you'd like), rice, onions, garlic, as well as thence some corn as well as beans. It simmers away inwards a clear broth until the rice cooks correct inwards the pan amongst all those flavors.
Awesome, right?!
Then comes the toppings. Oh my goodness, these toppings are my life.
Melty cheese. We've tried this amongst the traditional cheddar, Monterrey, etc, as well as those convey worked great, but I mean value this would hold upwardly AWESOME amongst pepper jack.
Okay, I mean value everything is awesome amongst pepper jack, thence maybe my persuasion is a footling biased.
Still, pepper jack all the things, my friends.
After all that melty cheese, layer on the tomatoes, light-green onions, cilantro, as well as my favorite:
GUAC the heck out of this casserole.
Dinner is served, my friends.
Mexican Beef as well as Rice Casserole
makes eight servings
Ingredients:
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 lb solid soil beef
1 onion, diced
two cloves garlic, minced
1 bundle taco seasoning
1 loving cup white rice
1 loving cup chicken (or beef) broth
1 15oz tin dark beans, drained as well as rinsed
1 10oz tin Ro*Tel diced tomatoes as well as light-green chilies (mild)
1 loving cup corn kernels
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
common salt as well as pepper
1 tablespoon lime juice (1 lime)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 loving cup guacamole
1 plum tomato, diced
two light-green onions
two tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
method:
1. Heat olive crude inwards a real large skillet over medium high rut (one amongst a plumbing equipment lid). Add solid soil beef as well as onion. Cook until onions are translucent, thence toss inwards the garlic. When the beef is cooked through, toss inwards the garlic as well as saute until fragrant.
2. Stir inwards taco seasoning as well as ready for nigh a minute. Drain excess fat.
3. Stir inwards rice, broth, beans, Ro*Tel, corn, chili powder, as well as cumin. Season amongst common salt as well as pepper. Bring to a boil, cover, cut rut to simmer as well as ready until rice is fluffy (about xv minutes). Stir inwards lime juice.
4. Top amongst cheese as well as house lid dorsum on until cheese has melted. Top amongst tomatoes, light-green onions, guacamole, as well as cilantro. Serve straightaway as well as enjoy!
Adapted from: Damn Delicious
Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment