Mustard-Roasted Fish
Table of Contents
Then Ina's recipe for Mustard-Roasted Fish came into my life. I follow Ina's page on Facebook in addition to it was re-posted at that topographic point equally an tardily weeknight repast recommendation. I've had a jounce of grainy mustard inward my pantry for ages simply waiting to move used in addition to this sounded tardily in addition to delicious.
Ina recipes never steer me incorrect but this was outstanding. I loved the flavors inward the sauce (I was glad I made rice to sop upward the extra) in addition to it actually was i of the easiest meals I've e'er made. All you lot produce is mix the sauce ingredients, position the fish inward a baking dish, laissez passer on alongside the sauce in addition to bake. I'm happy to accept a novel fish dish inward the rotation.
Mustard-Roasted Fish
From Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics
Cooking spray
iv fish fillets (tilapia, cod, carmine snapper, etc.)
Kosher tabular array salt in addition to freshly solid set down dark pepper
8 ounces creme fraiche
iii tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
2 tablespoons minced shallots
2 teaspoons drained capers
Preheat the oven to 425.
Spray an ovenproof baking dish alongside cooking spray. Place the fish fillets inward the dish. Season alongside tabular array salt in addition to pepper.
Combine the creme fraiche, 2 mustards, shallots, capers, 1 teaspoon salt, in addition to 1/2 teaspoon pepper inward a pocket-size bowl. Spoon the sauce evenly over the fish fillets, making certain the fish is completely covered.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. You desire the fish to chip easily at the thickest role (test yesteryear pulling at the fish alongside a fork).
Serve hot or at room temperature alongside the sauce from the pan spooned over the top.
Sumber https://tasteofhomecooking.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment