Thai Peanut Veggie Noodles
Table of Contents
So, today's recipe is meatless, together with STUFFED amount of fresh veggies. It's insane, I tell you.
There are or thence days when I experience similar I demand a giant juicy steak, together with sometimes, I really, really, crave a bowl amount of lovely veggies.
This, volition feed your veggie-tooth inwards countless ways, together with volition exit yous maxim "Steak nation whaaat?"
Here nosotros go:
My mother-in-law, the primary of finding all things amazing for my kitchen, gave me a spiralizer for Christmas, together with I get got LOVE LOVE LOVED every minute using it. If yous get got one, this recipe is for you! If yous don't yet, that's okay, only julienne your veggies correct upward together with things volition even thence operate out. Still, wouldn't wound to enquire Santa for 1 this twelvemonth ;)
After spiralizing upward the veggies, I position them inwards a pan to saute until tender. Then I made the sauce. It exclusively takes a few ingredients, together with comes together thence quickly. I dearest peanut sauce, together with this 1 is no exception! You don't get got to muddied or thence other pan either - only whisk the sauce inwards a modest bowl, together with pour correct over the tender veggies. The zoodles/coodles? soak upward the sauce together with warm it to perfection.
The toppings... oh man, utilise yous SEE THOSE TOPPINGS?
They are what makes this recipe larn from yum to HOLY SMOKES I HAVE TO EAT THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY. No really. They are that good.
We get got salty peanuts, sesame seeds, light-green onions, together with cilantro. The flavors are all thence fresh, thence bright, together with thence colorful. You could easily consume this lone for dinner, or larn far for lunch-time repast prep for the week, or fifty-fifty serve it with or thence grilled chicken if you'd like. My littlest boy ate SO MUCH of this the get-go fourth dimension I gave it to him, together with I may get got done precisely the same :). I promise yous guys bask this salubrious all-veggie dish equally much equally nosotros did!
Thai Peanut Veggie Noodles
makes iv servings
ingredients:
1 clove garlic, minced
two teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
iv Tablespoons peanut butter
1 lime, zested together with juiced
two Tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon cherry pepper flakes
two Tablespoons vegetable oil
three medium zucchini, spiral sliced
two large/thick carrots, spiral sliced
1 cherry pepper, sliced
1/3 loving cup fresh cilantro
1/4 loving cup chopped light-green onions
1/2 loving cup whole salted peanuts
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
lime wedges equally a garnish
method:
1. In a modest bowl, whisk together garlic, ginger, peanut butter, lime juice, lime zest, soy sauce, together with cherry pepper flakes. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, add together inwards vegetable oil, together with saute zucchini, carrots, together with bell peppers until tender. Add inwards sauce together with stir until heated through. Served topped with cilantro, light-green onions, salted peanuts, sesame seeds together with lime wedges.
Recipe adapted slightly from: Dinner together with thence Dessert
Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment