Bacon, Brie, Lettuce, Avocado As Well As Tomato Plant (Bblat) Sandwiches

Table of Contents
::Putting on my flame-retardant suit::

I'm non a fan of BLTs.

There, I said it. The simplicity only doesn't produce it for me. I demand to a greater extent than than bacon, lettuce together with tomato plant to brand a sandwich. In my mind, those are toppings. Add them to a burger or chicken sandwich together with I'm a happy camper. But on their own, meh. SP, on the other hand, loves BLTs.

I mean value I've mentioned earlier that nosotros e'er produce a what's for dinner post service on my cooking board together with ane nighttime mortal said they were having bacon, Brie, lettuce, avocado together with tomato plant sandwiches - a gourmet twist on a traditional BLT. It sounded heavenly together with a proficient means to compromise on dinner.

 Add them to a burger or chicken sandwich together with I Bacon, Brie, Lettuce, Avocado together with Tomato (BBLAT) Sandwiches

These sandwiches were amazing. I loved the Brie together with avocado - both added a smashing creaminess to the sandwich. I nonetheless mean value a overnice spell of chicken would convey made these perfect but they were nonetheless smashing without it. I left the Brie off SP's sandwich (although Baby Girl insisted on having approximately on hers) together with when I couldn't complete my sandwich he ate the concluding few bites of mine together with decided he liked it better. Score!

 Add them to a burger or chicken sandwich together with I Bacon, Brie, Lettuce, Avocado together with Tomato (BBLAT) Sandwiches

The recipe below is actually only an element listing since nosotros all know how to brand a sandwich. I can't await to brand these ane time again the adjacent fourth dimension SP asks for BLTs.

Bacon, Brie, Lettuce, Avocado together with Tomato Sandwiches
For 2 sandwiches

4 slices bread, toasted
Mayo
8 slices bacon, cooked to desired doneness
4oz Brie, sliced
2 Romaine leaves
1/2 avocado, sliced
4 slices tomato

Spread approximately mayo on all 4 slices of bread. Layer on the bacon, Brie, lettuce, avocado together with tomato. Cut inward one-half together with serve.

Sumber https://tasteofhomecooking.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment