Chickpea Dip (Hummus)
Table of Contents
I had a tin of chickpeas inwards my pantry hence I decided to whip upwards my ain batch for snacking during the week. I dearest recipes that purpose ingredients I ever continue on mitt in addition to involve dumping everything into a nutrient processor in addition to pulsing together. I had a squeamish footling snack on a sun afternoon piece I cooked dinner. Thanks for an awesome recipe, Mary Ellen!
Chickpea Dip (Hummus)
Mary Ellen's Cooking Creations
1 tin garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
1 clove garlic
Salt to taste
Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
1/3 loving cup olive oil
1 cucumber, peeled, seeds removed in addition to cutting into sticks
Pita chips
Rinse the beans in addition to hence position them inwards a bowl of mutual frigidness water. After 10 minutes or so, run your hands through them to take the clear-shells from the beans. This pace isn't necessary only it helps alongside the creamy consistency. Drain.
Combine all ingredients inwards a nutrient processor; blend until creamy
Chill earlier serving alongside cucumber in addition to pita chips.
Post a Comment