Chipotle Turkey Sandwich
Table of Contents
I wasn't ever a fan of chipotle inward adobo precisely I late discovered that I similar it inward moderation. And really, if yous mix it alongside mayo the chances are skillful I'll swallow it. These were delicious sandwiches - slow to ready alongside keen flavor. I added sliced tomato plant to my sandwich in addition to actually enjoyed it.
Chipotle Turkey Sandwich
As seen on My Life every bit a Mrs
For the Chipotle Mayonnaise:
1/2 loving cup mayonnaise
i tablespoon chipotle inward adobo, finely diced
For the Chipotle Turkey Sliders:
four burger buns
3/4 pound shaved turkey pectus (ask the deli someone to shave the turkey)
two cups mixed greens
1/2 modest ruby-red onion, thinly sliced
Chipotle mayo (above)
For the Chipotle Mayonnaise:
Mix ingredients together inward a bowl in addition to let to sit down for at to the lowest degree fifteen minutes (may too puree inward nutrient processor or blender). Set aside until ready to use.
For the Chipotle Turkey Sliders:
Toast the buns. To each roll, add together chipotle mayo, shaved turkey, a sprinkle of mixed greens in addition to a few slices of ruby-red onion.
Sumber https://tasteofhomecooking.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment