Coconut Raspberry Smoothie

Table of Contents


We're nonetheless knee-deep inward smoothie-ville hither inward the Blondie household. I'm nonetheless sticking to my 1-green-smoothie-a-day invention (almost ii years strong!) together with it has been a HUGE jump start to my twenty-four threescore minutes menses (or fifty-fifty a late-afternoon boost!) I honey my greenish smoothies, together with in all likelihood e'er volition uncovering a means to convey ane each twenty-four threescore minutes menses forever. However, sometimes I experience similar I bespeak something else (instead of that heaping pile of H2O ice cream at night) to satisfy my craving for a creamy milk tremble or something sweetness together with cold. That's when this recipe came to life inward my kitchen! This kokosnoot raspberry smoothie is perfect to satisfy that craving, together with gauge what? It's a salubrious guilt-free smoothie, thus sip upwardly darlings!

The base of operations of the smoothie is something I e'er convey inward my refrigerator anyways: unsweetened kokosnoot almond milk. It makes such a deviation inward smoothies (that extra lovely hint of kokosnoot goes a long way), together with is super-guilt costless for me. I'm non a dairy-hater or anything, I've only noticed that my confront doesn't suspension out every bit much when I sip almond milk instead of skim or whatsoever other cow's milk.

Next, I used a banana. I LOVE smoothies amongst bananas. They add together the creaminess together with extra sweetness that I crave inward a smoothie. Another summation - if yous freeze them start (without the peel, of course), they add together a actually frosty mutual frigidity texture, too. I've noticed that using a freshly xanthous banana doesn't gustation nearly every bit sweetness every bit a banana amongst a few chocolate-brown spots on it. It's non e'er possible to fourth dimension the smoothie to when our bananas are at the perfect sweetness, thus what nosotros do sometimes is nosotros peel, piece up, together with freeze the bananas when they're at the perfect texture together with sweetness. That means they're e'er create to go!

To echo together with get upwardly the kokosnoot flavor, I added a chip of kokosnoot flakes together with kokosnoot extract. The kokosnoot flakes do wonders to this smoothie, but yous bespeak to brand certain yous convey a blender potent plenty to chop upwardly those niggling beauties into a powder. I similar my smoothies thick, but my hubby didn't similar the thick texture on this ane (my solution: blend to a greater extent than until the kokosnoot is broken down, together with add together a niggling to a greater extent than kokosnoot almond milk).

Next, the star ingredient, together with what gives this gorgeous smoothie its lovely ruby color: raspberries. Whenever I purchase raspberries at the store, I banking concern gibe the create & the freezer department together with run into where the prices are less. When they're inward season, they'll last much ameliorate priced inward the fresh create section, but for the most role of the year, the freezer department is ameliorate priced. Besides, I LOVE the frosted await together with taste/texture of the frozen ones inward a smoothie. The tartness is dreamy, together with melds thus beautifully amongst the soft kokosnoot banana base of operations we've created.

That's it! Hope yous savour this lovely smoothie, together with convey an awesome weekend! I convey a marriage cake together with closed to cupcakes to make, together with can't hold back to dive correct in. MMmmmmmM! Maybe I'll convey to snack on ane of these smoothies piece I bake. :) 


Coconut Raspberry Smoothie
makes ii servings

ingredients:
1 C kokosnoot almond milk, unsweetened
1 medium almost-ripe banana
1 t kokosnoot extract
1/8 C shredded kokosnoot (optional)
1 C frozen raspberries
3 H2O ice cubes

method:
1. In the base of operations of your blender (a practiced character together with high-power blender is best for this recipe, it volition chop upwardly the kokosnoot bits downwards the best), add together the banana, kokosnoot extract, shredded coconut, raspberries, H2O ice cubes, together with and thus the kokosnoot almond milk. 
2. Blend until everything is pureed, add together to a greater extent than kokosnoot almond milk to thicken if desired. Enjoy immediately! 

Recipe adapted from: Creme de a Crumb

Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment