Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes

Table of Contents

When I started blogging a spell ago, I had a recipe that took off similar wildfire. It was the ever-decadent, always-deliciously satisfying Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake. Whenever strawberries are inwards season, I can't help but toss a skillful heaping pile of those ruby gems into a strawberry cake. It's ane of my favorite ways to swallow strawberries, together with I never overstep upwards an chance to brand & devour it. The fact that it uses fresh lemon juice together with greek yogurt doesn't wound either :) The texture would blow your mind. 



These darling petty cupcakes were created inwards my kitchen when I saw a postulate for a smaller-condensed version of the ever-popular cake. My hubby takes a luncheon every twenty-four hr stream to work, together with it's much easier to ship a petty cupcake, together with thence slap inwards a heaping piece of cake. These are only the fun-sized version, together with human being did nosotros conduct maintain fun amongst these! 

The greek yogurt makes the most incredible texture... it volition seriously destroy any cupcake you lot conduct maintain from hither on out. It's the most moist matter you've ever tried inwards a cupcake! The lemon zest together with lemon juice melds perfectly amongst the fresh strawberries, together with the drizzle of lemon glaze at the cease volition live on out you lot thinking - who needs frosting? (coming from a die-hard-frosting-lover, this is serious stuff). 

When you're at the shop this week, toss or thence strawberries inwards your cart (or heck, live on selection 'em yourself if you lot conduct maintain a acre nearby). Make these cupcakes. Eat a dozen yourself. Share them amongst your honey ones. Be a baking goddess for an afternoon. The recipe is hither waiting for you lot :) 


Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes
makes 18-20 cupcakes

ingredients:
1 loving cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
ii cups sugar
iii eggs
iii Tb. lemon juice, divided
Zest of 1 lemon
ii ½ cups all-purpose flour, divided
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
8 oz. evidently or vanilla, Greek yogurt
12 oz. fresh strawberries, diced
1 loving cup powdered sugar

method:
1. Preheat oven to 325. Prepare muffin pan amongst cupcake liners. Set aside.
2. Sift together the ii ¼ cups of flour, baking soda together with salt. Mix inwards the lemon zest together with laid aside.
3.. With an electrical mixer, cream together the butter together with saccharide until low-cal together with fluffy. Beat inwards the eggs ane at a time, together with thence stir inwards 1 Tb. lemon juice. Alternate beating inwards the flour mixture together with the yogurt, mixing only until incorporated.
4. Toss the strawberries amongst the remaining ¼ loving cup of flour. Gently mix them into the batter.
Using an H2O ice cream scoop amongst an inside-release, fill upwards the prepared muffin tins 2/3 sum amongst batter. Bake inwards the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. These volition non brownish or larn golden when they're finished, thence the toothpick method should help the best inwards knowing when they're done or not.
5. Allow to cool close 2-5 minutes inwards the tin, together with thence plough out onto a wire rack together with cool completely. Once cooled whisk together the remaining ii Tb. of lemon juice together with the powdered sugar. Drizzle over the top of the cupcakes. Store inwards an airtight container for upwards to 4 days for best freshness together with texture.

adapted from: - Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake
 I had a recipe that took off similar wildfire Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes  I had a recipe that took off similar wildfire Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes  I had a recipe that took off similar wildfire Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes  I had a recipe that took off similar wildfire Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes  I had a recipe that took off similar wildfire Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes  I had a recipe that took off similar wildfire Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes
Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment