Greek Pork Tenderloin
Table of Contents
Greek Pork Tenderloin awhile dorsum in addition to I knew I had to become far ASAP. I was peculiarly intrigued past times the Mediterranean Couscous she served amongst it. Look for that ship service on Monday. One give-and-take - delicious. Check out this sneak peak inward the photograph below:
I marinated the pork all hateful solar daytime in addition to I retrieve it would last fifty-fifty meliorate overnight. The flavors actually got into the meat in addition to made it juicy in addition to flavorful. I slightly overcooked the pork thus definitely proceed to the three minutes per side for the searing in addition to fifteen minutes inward the oven.
This recipe has a permanent location inward my pork tenderloin rotation. Thanks for a fantastic meal, Melissa!
Greek Pork Tenderloin
I Was Born to Cook
1 (approximately i pound) pork tenderloin
1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons cherry vino vinegar
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tablespoons dried oregano
Salt in addition to pepper
Combine all ingredients amongst pork inward a large ziploc bag. Move about gently, in addition to thus marinate at to the lowest degree 8 hours or every bit long every bit overnight, turning a few times.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add a footling oil, in addition to thus identify pork within in addition to pan sear for three minutes on each side. Put skillet inward the oven in addition to ready for close fifteen minutes.
Remove from the pan to a cutting board, tent amongst foil in addition to allow residue for five minutes earlier slicing.
Post a Comment