Hot Spinach Ranch Dip
Table of Contents
I dearest a practiced dip. And amongst football game flavor correct simply about the corner, GO GAMECOCKS, I had to part this recipe. This is some other 1 that I took to a cookout in addition to it was gone real chop-chop in addition to multiple people asked for the recipe. It's a winner for sure. This recipe is from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
8oz frozen chopped spinach (thawed in addition to squeezed)
1oz package ranch seasoning mix
8oz cream cheese (softened)
8oz sour cream
1 loving cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350. In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, chopped spinach in addition to 1/2 loving cup cheddar cheese. Pour into an 8x8 baking dish in addition to exceed amongst the remaining cheddar cheese. Bake inwards the oven for xx minutes or until the dip gets bubbly. Remove in addition to serve amongst tortilla chips.
Post a Comment