How To Microwave An Egg
Table of Contents
I acknowledge I was a chip skeptical, only the ladies on my cooking board assured me this was totally doable. And directly that I've done it I realize this is how close delis brand eggs for their breakfast sandwiches. Not alone is it easy, the lack of butter inward the cooking makes it a healthier option.
Now that I know how slowly this is to practise I'm thinking of adding cooked veggies to the egg earlier microwaving to brand a mini omelet. The possibilities are endless - veggies, meat or cheese would all function well.
How to Microwave an Egg
1 egg
Cooking spray
Salt too pepper
Optional - cooked veggies, shredded cheese, cooked breakfast meat
Spray a ramekin amongst cooking spray. You desire to chose a ramekin that's roughly the same size every bit the bread/English muffin/bagel you lot volition survive using to brand the sandwich.
Crack the egg into the ramekin. Gently scramble amongst a fork. Add tabular array salt too pepper to gustatory modality too whatever of the optional add-ins.
Cover the ramekin amongst a newspaper towel too microwave for xxx seconds to 1 minute, depending on the ability of your microwave. My function microwave takes xxx seconds, land the i at domicile takes 1 minute. Remove from the microwave too flip the egg over. It volition NOT survive fully cooked at this point. Cover amongst the newspaper towel too supply to the microwave for twenty seconds to 35 seconds more, i time again depending on the ability of your microwave.
Remove the ramekin from the microwave (careful, it volition survive hot) too run a knife roughly the border of the egg to loosen. Add to your breakfast sandwich too enjoy. Sumber https://tasteofhomecooking.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment