July Re-Make Recap

Table of Contents
I know, I know. You're looking at the calendar as well as thinking "it's August 4. Why is she posting a July recap now?" As y'all may accept noticed, I've been a footling lax almost blogging lately. Honestly, my heart's merely non inward it these days. I haven't gone through a stage similar this inward awhile then I approximate I was due. I'm non making a lot of novel dishes as well as I can't regain the fourth dimension or disclose energy to spider web log the few novel things I have made. I'm certain I'll snap out of it soon.

So...July. It was some other busy calendar month for us. Baby Girl is even then taking swim lessons as well as this calendar month she in conclusion decided she wasn't scared of jumping inward the pool. SP as well as I ran a 5K race on July 4 as well as had a dandy time. Work has been busy for both of us. The weather condition has been a fleck on the cool side, non really summery, then nosotros haven't spent every bit much fourth dimension at the pool. And that's almost it inward a nutshell. On to the food!

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

Whenever I teach a craving for pineapple I plow to these Hawaiian chicken sandwiches. There is merely something almost the combination of the marinade that makes these delectable.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

And, of course, I can't serve the sandwiches without roasted potatoes on the side. Such a foolproof method. They come upwards out perfect every unmarried time.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

I decided to combine a few private servings of spicy pork as well as asparagus stir fry I had socked away inward the freezer for dinner i night. I served edamame as well as egg rolls on the side as well as nosotros relived the meridian of asparagus season.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

I rediscovered my dearest for this antipasti pasta salad this month. I've made it at to the lowest degree iii times. It's then proficient as well as then easy.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

I brought these sopapilla cheesecake bars to my friend MaryEllen's household for dinner. She loved them then much she didn't struggle me almost keeping the leftovers as well as ended upwards serving them to her parents for breakfast the side yesteryear side day.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

These crunchy baked tacos are our novel favorite beef taco. We all dearest the crispy trounce as well as I dearest how slow they are to make.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

No Mexican nighttime is consummate without these homemade refried beans.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

Once again, I made this recipe into fish sticks. I was never a fan of the frozen sort every bit a tyke but these are caput as well as shoulders higher upwards those. Positively addicting.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

We've been loving cheesy zucchini rice directly that zucchini is inward season. I necessitate to teach this made a few to a greater extent than times earlier Fall.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

I was cleaning out the freezer as well as flora a packet of meat sauce bolognese tucked away. Perfect for an slow weeknight meal.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

Now that it's warmer I'm alternating making burgers as well as these flatbread pizzas on Fridays. I dearest roasting the tomatoes then they teach super sweet. And the flatbreads are such a perfect vehicle for the tomatoes as well as cheese.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

When I was cleaning out the freezer I made an amazing regain - a lonely packet of homemade chorizo. I sentiment I'd used it all up, which was really piteous since it meant no to a greater extent than chicken chorizo patty melts. Of course of pedagogy I had to brand them as well as they were merely every bit divine every bit ever. One of our all-time favorites.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

I was stumped for an slow sandwich sentiment for dinner until Baby Girl turned on The Pioneer Woman. She was making these hot roast beef sandwiches then I added them to the card for the next week. Yum!

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

These citrus chicken burritos require a lot of work, but are so, then worth it. Another all-time favorite recipe to a greater extent than or less here.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

As much every bit nosotros dearest regular tacos, taco rice is a overnice alter of pace. We all dearest mixing all the ingredients together inward the bowl.

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

I wanted something healthy, brilliant as well as flavorful as well as SP said nosotros hadn't had dark edible bean patties inward awhile. I decided to brand these black edible bean patties alongside corn as well as avocado cream because I love, love, dearest the corn salsa as well as the avocado cream (and the patties, too. The whole repast is great).

re looking at the calendar as well as thinking  July Re-Make Recap

I wanted an slow chicken taco recipe as well as remembered how much nosotros liked these grilled chicken tacos alongside spiced mayo. I dearest how slow these are to make. I turned the leftovers into a quesadilla for dejeuner the side yesteryear side twenty-four hours as well as I think I may brand them that means from directly on.


Sumber https://tasteofhomecooking.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment