Recipe Swap: Isle Burgers Amongst Pineapple-Lime Salsa

Table of Contents
It's fourth dimension for only about other circular of the Blogger's Choice Recipe Swap. I was excited when I received Coleen's blog, The Redheaded Baker, which late went through a redesign in addition to cry change.

My game programme when I larn a weblog for these swaps is to figure out what element or cuisine I desire to brand to assistance me narrow downwards the choices. I had already made my carte du jour for the calendar week in addition to decided I wanted something using Earth beef. As shortly equally this recipe for Island Burgers amongst Pineapple-Lime Salsa popped upwards I remembered printing it out when Coleen made it for the Sandwich/Burger Swap.

 which late went through a redesign in addition to cry alter Recipe Swap: Island Burgers amongst Pineapple-Lime Salsa

This was a messy but delicious burger. I didn't fifty-fifty bother making it for SP - he got a obviously cheeseburger to clothing nevertheless he wanted. It worked out good because my i pound of Earth beef exclusively yielded three burgers. The jerk seasoning added a wonderful flavor to the burger patties - I don't mean value I've e'er had anything amongst that item flavor profile before. The pineapple salsa was a keen compliment to the burger but the chunks made it tough to consume - pieces were falling out left in addition to right. It was worth it, though.

Thanks for a delicious burger, Coleen!


Island Burgers amongst Pineapple-Lime Salsa
As seen on The Redheaded Baker

For the salsa:
1/2 tin diced pineapple, cutting into smaller dice
2 tablespoons diced ruby onion
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
Salt in addition to pepper to taste
Juice of 1/2 lime
1 avocado

For the burgers:
1 1/2 lbs Earth beef
four teaspoons jerk seasoning
Cooking spray
four slices Cheddar cheese
four burger rolls

Early the solar daytime of serving, or the solar daytime before, combine the pineapple, sweetness onion, cilantro, pepper in addition to lime juice inward a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Let stand upwards at room temperature for i hour, in addition to then embrace in addition to refrigerate.

Divide the beef into four portions in addition to cast into patties. Use your pollex to press an indentation inward the pump of each patty. Sprinkle the transcend one-half of each patty amongst 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning. Flip over in addition to flavor the other side amongst only about other 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning.

Spray a heavy skillet amongst cooking spray in addition to estrus over medium heat. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Add the burgers in addition to laid for vi minutes. Split the burger buns, in addition to identify on parchment-lined baking sheet.

Flip in addition to laid only about other vi minutes for medium-rare doneness in addition to identify baking canvass inward oven to toast the burger buns.

Place i patch of cheese atop each burger in addition to embrace the skillet amongst a large pot lid to melt the cheese. While cheese is melting, die the avocado, add together it to the salsa, in addition to gently toss to combine.
Place i patty on each gyre in addition to transcend amongst a spoonful or ii of the salsa.

To encounter what the other swap participants made click the links below.




Sumber https://tasteofhomecooking.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment