Slow Cooker Ruby-Red Chicken Enchilada Soup

Table of Contents

Sure, sure. Yeah, yeah. We've all in all likelihood had roughly version of this soup - together with for skillful reason. It's killer! However, I intend darling Karen had honestly cracked the code to making this soup TOP NOTCH.

For reals, though. I've been making this soup for years, together with never ever had I stance to add together inward a tin of none other than...

...refried beans. 

Sounds thus simple, right? But holy smokes, friends. It takes this soup to a construct novel score of addiction for me. It made the enchilada season popular fifty-fifty more, together with creamed upward the soup without using a bunch of heavy cream or milk. Such a lovely footling secret!

Opening the tin of enchilada sauce reminded me of my childhood. My Mom makes the around mouth-watering cherry enchiladas. I'd ever picket her, together with when she'd plough her back, I'd sneak a tortilla flake correct into the uncooked cherry enchilada sauce can. I could drinkable that stuff, it was thus amazing. So of course, when I made this lovely soup for my family, I simply had to sneak a span dunks. The actual sneaking may stimulate got non been necessary. P.S. Don't skip the avocados :)

xo, 
blondie

- - - 
Slow Cooker Red Chicken Enchilada Soup
makes six servings

ingredients:
1 C chicken broth
1 15oz tin dark beans, rinsed together with drained
1 15oz canned corn, drained
1 4oz diced greenish chiles
1 10oz tin enchilada sauce
1 14oz petite diced tomatoes
ii t cumin
ii C cooked chicken, shredded (we simply used rotisserie - SO easy!)
1 16oz tin refried beans
tabular array salt & pepper
toppings: sliced avocado, sour cream, chives, greenish onions, cheese, dollop of fresh guac
serving ideas: consume amongst tortilla chips

method:
1. Add broth, beans, corn, chiles, tomatoes, cumin, chicken, cumin, salt, together with pepper to a deadening cooker. Stir, thus encompass tightly.
2. Cook on high for 3-4 hours. Turn oestrus to low. Add refried beans, together with stir until it melts correct into the brothy soup. Cover, together with ready roughly other thirty minutes.
3. Serve amongst toppings.

recipe adapted from: 365 Days of Slow Cooking (genius woman, I nation you) 
Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment