Tropical Chicken Quesadillas Amongst Pineapple-Avocado Salsa

Table of Contents
I've had this recipe for Tropical Chicken Quesadillas alongside Mango-Avocado Salsa printed out for awhile but I wasn't sold on the mango. Then I had leftover pineapple from these Island Burgers alongside Pineapple-Lime Salsa as well as realized I could sub the pineapple for the mango.

 Then I had leftover pineapple from these  Tropical Chicken Quesadillas alongside Pineapple-Avocado Salsa

I left the hot pepper out of the salsa because I'm non that into spice. I too opted to gear upwards the onion until caramelized as well as live on out out the cherry pepper because I don't peculiarly similar peppers. As I was getting ready to gear upwards the chicken I noticed the leftover spice rub from the BBQ Spiced Pork Tenderloin sitting on the counter. I decided to operate it as well as wow, what a cracking idea. The flavors from the rub were perfect on the chicken as well as went as well as hence good alongside the onions as well as cheese.

But the existent winner was the salsa combined alongside the quesadillas. The pineapple was a cracking substitute for the mango as well as when I seat a lilliputian salsa on the quesadilla it was the perfect combination of tang from the pineapple, creaminess of the avocado as well as a slight seize alongside teeth from the cherry onion.

I can't expect to brand these again.

Tropical Chicken Quesadillas alongside Pineapple-Avocado Salsa
Adapted from Apple a Day

For the salsa:
1 1/2 cups diced pineapple, cutting into quarters (juice reserved)
1/2 avocado, peeled as well as diced
1 Roma tomato, seeded as well as diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 loving cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 loving cup thinly slicked cherry onion
Salt as well as pepper, to taste

For the quesadillas:
two boneless chicken breasts
iii tablespoons nighttime chocolate-brown sugar
two tablespoons white sugar
two tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon garlic powder
two teaspoons the world dark pepper
two teaspoons the world ginger powder
two teaspoons onion powder
1/2 teaspoons crushed dried rosemary
two teaspoons oil, divided
1 onion, thinly sliced
8 medium/soft taco size tortillas
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican or cheddar cheese
Cooking spray

To brand the salsa, combine all ingredients inwards a nonreactive bowl. Taste as well as conform seasonings. Refrigerate until ready to use.

Marinate the chicken breasts inwards the reserved pineapple juice for at to the lowest degree 1 hr as well as upwards to half dozen hours.

Combine the chocolate-brown saccharide through dried rosemary inwards a bowl. Mix well. Remove the chicken from the pineapple juice as well as sprinkle the dry out rub on the chicken breasts, coating evenly.

Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 350 degrees. Heat 1 teaspoon crude inwards a large skillet. Sauté chicken until browned on both sides, close v minutes per side. Transfer to a baking canvas lined alongside tinfoil as well as seat inwards the oven. Bake for xxx minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly, close iii minutes. Cut into a pocket-size die or shred.

While the chicken is cooking, estrus the other teaspoon of crude inwards a nonstick skillet. Add the onions as well as saute until caramelized as well as brown, close xv minutes.

Lay out 4 tortillas as well as get together quesadillas inwards this gild - cheese, onion, chicken, cheese. Top alongside remaining tortillas.

Spray a large nonstick skillet alongside cooking spray as well as estrus over medium heat. Lay quesadilla inwards the skillet as well as permit gear upwards until the bottom of the tortilla is golden as well as crispy. Flip as well as permit gear upwards until the other side is too golden as well as crispy as well as the cheese is melted. Repeat cooking procedure alongside remaining quesadillas. Serve straight off alongside salsa.
Sumber https://tasteofhomecooking.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment