Cheesy Muffin

Table of Contents



I made them end week, merely inwards fourth dimension when I wanted all nearly savoury, something cheesy together with super duper yummy!
I was browsing for random recipes online, together with it's a neat means to limited the hunger similar me whom concerned to comfort the dearest one.

This is such simple, fast together with withal super tasty recipe that I stumbled upon, I absolutely dearest it!
I merely modified past times adding the cream cheese to the batter together with likewise multiply the sum of grated cheddar cheese which makes my muffins deserved a get upward every bit cheesy muffin











Cheesy Muffin
Adapted cookrecipe via Vania Samperuru




  1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour-- I used laid upward made muffin flour
  1 tablespoon baking powder
  1/2 teaspoon salt
  2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  1 large egg
  1 loving cup milk
  1/4 loving cup butter or margarine, melted
  1/2 loving cup grated cheddar cheese – I become for 1 loving cup grated cheddar cheese
  * ¼ loving cup cream cheese




1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, together with grated cheese,  mix well. Make a good inwards the pump of the mixture.

    2. In roughly other bowl, combine egg, milk, cream cheese together with melted butter, add  to the flour mixture, stirring merely until moistened. Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling two-thirds full.

3. Bake at 180° C for 25 minutes.






Sumber http://cookingtackle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment