Garlic Cheeseburger Loaves
Table of Contents
I dear trying novel ways to ready a burger. There are thence many fun as well as interesting recipes out there. I was actually excited to endeavour this tardily recipe. Gray as well as I both enjoyed it as well as I am certain nosotros volition arrive again. Recipe adapted from Go Bold amongst Butter.
1 pound thin soil beef
iv small-scale sourdough rolls or ciabatta, sliced
ii tbsp Worcestershire sauce
ii tsp garlic salt
freshly soil dark pepper
8 tbsp butter (divided)
8 slices medium Cheddar cheese
Move the baking rack to the middle of the oven as well as plough to broil. In a mixing bowl mix together soil beef, worcestershire as well as garlic salt. For 8 small-scale patties. Slice the rolls inwards one-half as well as house cutting side upwards on a baking sheet. Top amongst the burger patties as well as then house 1 tablespoon of butter on run past times of each patty. Broil for x minutes, run past times amongst cheese as well as broil until cheese is melted. Remove from oven as well as serve.
Post a Comment