Gravied Drumsticks - Recipe From Sukham Ayu (Simple Lunches -25)

Table of Contents
Losing a wallet or a purse is a traumatic experience. It virtually happened to me pair of weeks ago. As I sat inward a coming together I realized that my pocket had all of a abrupt gotten lighter. I finished the coming together replaying everything I did from the fourth dimension I left dwelling till I reached the office. I kept going dorsum to the previous night's events. I had left my wallet upstairs after paying for something on the cyberspace fifty-fifty though I likewise vaguely think taking it earlier leaving the household that morning.

Pushing aside that idea I had convinced myself that it was at home. I rushed dorsum dwelling all the piece hoping it was all the same prophylactic upstairs on my bedside table. It was non there. I called my friend at the component division as well as asked her to banking concern friction match but about my desk. Not there. Then I began the unenviable draw of piece of employment of calling all the credit carte du jour companies as well as banks to cancel or block the cards. I finished the draw of piece of employment as well as could non sit down idle as well as so decided to become dorsum to the component division as well as create something useful - verbalize to the safety guard as well as likewise to expect inward the parking lot to reckon if it roughshod out of my pocket.

Let me digress a bit. What inward the basis has happened to women's pant pockets?. What used to locomote fairly deep pockets conduct hold somehow been made to locomote shallow pieces of stuff suitable for asset nothing.

I made it dorsum to the component division again, driving upwards as well as downwards on the interstate without a license as well as thinking that had that to conduct hold attention of every bit well. Anyway I drove inside speed limits as well as next all traffic rules. I made it dorsum to the office, went downwards on my hands as well as knees as well as scanning the parking lot as well as finding nothing.

Walked dorsum into the component division as well as to my topographic point as well as industrial plant life the wallet sitting at the dorsum of my chair inward the wedge betwixt the backrest as well as the seat. I heaved a big sigh of relief as well as sat downwards to steady my nerves. That was easily the most nervus wracking pair of hours of my unexciting life. Phew as well as Thank God.




But some other colleague of mine was non every bit lucky. She had her purse stolen piece she was at a eating topographic point a pop as well as a real busy restaurant. Her handbag was taken from an empty topographic point beside her past times what she suspects is a grouping of people as well as inside an lx minutes debit as well as credit cards were used inward several grocery stores, gas stations as well as other stores inward the same zip code. Remember they had pretty much everything, automobile keys, household keys, license alongside address as well as everything. She complained to the cops who were non real eager to brain to her or assistance her. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 law-breaking that no law-breaking solver rushes to solve.

Add to this she is getting married genuinely tomorrow as well as leaving the province afterward for a three calendar week trip. She was finishing upwards her terminal infinitesimal purchases as well as therefore had pretty much all her cards alongside her. I shudder as well as can't imagine the stress she was under. This happened terminal Fri as well as at her surprise bridal shower yesteday she seemed to conduct hold taken it measuring as well as dealt alongside it. Here's Wishing her a Very Happy Married Life.

I am non genuinely sure what i tin dismiss create to locomote to a greater extent than careful. But keeping an inventory of what is inward the wallet powerfulness sure enough come upwards inward handy. Only when I industrial plant life the wallet as well as opened it to reckon what is inward in that place did I realize the set out of unlike cards that are inward there.

Note downwards the carte du jour numbers as well as the telephone numbers to call. The starting fourth dimension affair these carte du jour companies or banks inquire for is the credit carte du jour numbers yeah of the carte du jour y'all are calling to report. Are nosotros supposed to think these as well as conduct hold them at our finger tips? To locomote fair after I got past times that the procedure was hassle gratis as well as I got my novel cards inside the week.

Have y'all been inward a similar as well as create y'all conduct hold whatever tips to bargain alongside such a situation?


Frozen thawed drumsticks


Moving on to the recipe,
Getting fresh drumsticks dorsum dwelling was non that big of a bargain as well as they are available throughout the year. But hither I brand create alongside frozen drumsticks. In all fairness I create non missy the fresh ones. Even if I reckon fresh ones I create non bother to purchase them. They are commonly dry out as well as wonder how long they sit down out. Fresh or frozen this recipe works magic on either kind.



Recipe Source: Sukham Ayu

Gravied Drumsticks
Ingredients
1. ii -3 cups of chopped drumsticks
2. 1/4 loving cup of cooked peas (dried peas soaked, my addition)
3. 1/4 loving cup of chopped cherry-red onion (optional, non inward master recipes)
4. 1 loving cup of tamarind pulp from a pocket-size lime size slice of tamarind
5. 3-4 garlic cloves crushed
6. 1/2 tbsp of cherry-red chili pulverization (I used 1/2 tbsp cherry-red chili pulverization as well as 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri chili powder)
7. 1 tsp turmeric powder
7. seasonings: cumin, mustard seeds, a tiny fleck of asfoetida as well as curry leaves
9. 1 tsp crude oil (recipe called for ghee)
10. 1/2 tbsp jaggery (optional, my addition)

Method
1. In a kadai, oestrus crude oil as well as when hot add together the seasonings, when the mustard starts to pop add together inward the onion as well as saute till translucent. add together inward the garlic as well as saute for a minute.
2. Add inward the chopped drumsticks, add together a quarter loving cup of water, embrace alongside a lid as well as laid upwards till the drumsticks are cooked.
3. Now add together the turmeric powder, chili pulverization as well as mix it inward well.
4. Add the tamarind pulp as well as some other 1/2 loving cup of H2O as well as allow it laid upwards till the raw odour is gone completely.
5. Add tabular array salt as well as the jaggery, banking concern friction match for sense of savor as well as add together to a greater extent than chili pulverization if required. Turn off when desired consistency has been reached.

Serve alongside rice, dal as well as yogurt.


Sumber http://indosungod.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment