Homemade Ricotta Gnocchi

Table of Contents

Ryan together with I accept always, always, ever loved going to Gloria's Little Italia inwards Provo. It's a footling pricey, simply when nosotros teach to go, nosotros savour every minute - specially every seize alongside teeth of their mouth-watering gnocchi. Gloria makes them herself - together with her hubby Mauro runs the restaurant. If we're lucky, nosotros accept approximately of their heaven-sent gelato on our means out.

Once again, piece browsing the hunger-inflicting pins on Pinterest, I flora the visit of making approximately delicious gnocchi for dinner. I dear using Pinterest to honor novel recipes to endeavor each week. I've actually enjoyed the blogs these recipes accept Pb me to. After searching though their websites together with falling inwards dear alongside their recipes, I'm hooked past times the end.

This blog is pretty awesome. Russanne provides a uncomplicated together with approachable recipe for home-made gnocchi. I tried it out this afternoon for our Dominicus dinner, together with volition accept to throw it into our recipe rotation. As tasty every bit the low-cal garlic fossil oil mixture I used for the sauce was, I intend we'll endeavor it alongside marinara or alfredo sauce. Heck, fifty-fifty mix the two. It lacked a chip of the creaminess I was craving, simply the gnocchi itself was oh-so-tasty. 

Here's the ingredients to her recipe. I followed it exactly, without whatsoever alterations:
(the recipe is my commentary, without pictures, of course)

-----

Ricotta Gnocchi

"15 oz Low Fat Ricotta (Yum. I'm obsessed alongside Ricotta)
1 egg
1 tsp olive oil
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dark pepper
2 cups flour"

Wisk all the ingredients together inwards a bowl - except for the flour. After everything is combined, add together the flour until it forms a dough (again, the dough claw on my Kitchen Aid made these steps super-quick). Roll the dough out inwards footling "snakes" together with piece footling gnocchi pieces off alongside a knife/kitchen scissors. Bring a pot of H2O to boil, together with then throw your footling gnocchi pieces inwards the water. Let it boil until the gnocchi floats to the transcend - aspect most a infinitesimal or so, drain them out, add together approximately sauce, sprinkle alongside cheese, together with serve 'em up! 


----

Recipe source: Russanne Kathleen

Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment