Meat Curry, Northern Indian Mode

Table of Contents




When I lived inwards Goa-India for nearly six years, I had all the jeopardy to detect their cuisine in addition to the same fourth dimension I experience exceptional able to acquire they’re phenomenal curry. 
To live honest, the joy of existent Indian curry at that topographic point is only no turning back, in addition to therefore when I crave for an Indian curry, I caput conduct to my kitchen in addition to home-cook it up!

The classic Republic of Republic of India curry is in addition to therefore characteristic, it actually gives delicious consequence in addition to likewise rattling rigid inwards overall flavor
The uses of diverse spices acquire inwards daring to live the ane that could stand upwards out with all curries inwards the world.




This is my homemade meat curry, I made it typically to a greater extent than to northern Indian mode curry, frankly it’s suppose to role mutton/lamb instead of beef but I only adapted according to what I like. 
Another adaptation I made that I simply engage vegetable fossil oil instead of adding Ghee (Indian clarified butter) in addition to I substitute dried chili pulverization with fresh ruby-red chili.  


Im glad that I tin count on this recipe which truly became my signature curry dish in addition to has been remain with me for several years. The other smashing matter I request yous to know is the curry has magnificent genuine flavor that never allow downward my exceptional invited invitee always since.

When it comes for an offered of an Indian night, I can’t acquire to piece of employment past times it out that because my favorite Northern mode Indian meat curry makes a plumbing fixtures terminal to a fabulous Indian meal!








Meat curry, Northern Indian mode
Serves 4





Ingredients

1kg beef meat
3 tablespoons evidently yogurt
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon Indian garam masala
2 onions, medium size
5 ruby-red chilies
1½ tablespoons garlic paste
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 1/2 tablespoons coriander
1 1/2 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon dark peppercorn
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups beef stock or evidently water
Salt in addition to saccharide to taste




Whole spices

½ stick cinnamon
7 light-green cardamom, lightly musical rhythm
4 cloves
2 star anise
3 Indian bay leaves





Preparation

Tenderized the beef
Cut the beef into 2.5cm cubes with a kitchen knife. Place the beef inwards a bowl, add together evidently yogurt in addition to turmeric powder, mix well.
Cover with plastic wind in addition to marinated for 25-30 minutes

Peel the onions in addition to chop upwards with a kitchen knife
Place chopped onion inwards a nutrient processor in addition to procedure until fine. Keep aside


Process spice paste
Meanwhile, oestrus a skillet over medium heat, combine coriander seeds, cumin seeds in addition to dark peppercorns, toast them upwards until aromatic.
Halved ruby-red chili in addition to withdraw the seeds out, piece upwards with a kitchen knife
Combine toasted spices inwards a electrical blender, add together chili, ii tablespoons vegetable fossil oil in addition to procedure to cast a polish paste. Keep aside




Method

Heat the fossil oil inwards a thick bottom pot or a wok over medium heat, add together inwards garlic in addition to ginger paste, stir-fry until aromatic.

Add inwards finely procedure onion in addition to stir-fry until soft in addition to aromatic.

Add inwards spice glue in addition to Indian garam masala, stir-fry until fragrance *add inwards sufficent sum vegetable fossil oil if necessary 

Add inwards whole spices, throughly stir-fry until aromatic

Add inwards beef in addition to stir well, brand certain the meat are coated with spice paste. Cook in addition to stirring until the meat are alter to color.

Add inwards beef stock or evidently H2O flavor with salt/sugar in addition to pick out to the boil.

Reduce the oestrus to low, comprehend in addition to create for 45 minutes or until the meat is tender.

Remove the lid. Cook, uncovered, for exactly about other xv minutes or until the sauce has reduced in addition to thickened slightly

*Best Serve with steamed basmati rice or saffron rice along with cucumber raita










Sumber http://cookingtackle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment