No-Bake Liberate Energy Bites

Table of Contents
I've genuinely heard them called 'gorilla poops'. What a neat agency to start out a weblog post, eh? I'm certain nosotros all needed that mental ikon right well-nigh now.

Ryan said his Mom called these volcano cookies. She used to shape them into piddling mounds, in addition to poke holes downwards the middle amongst the terminate of a wooden spoon - must accept raised all boys :) Cute idea!

This recipe is the healthier version. I saw these on Pinterest a spell back, in addition to persuasion they looked delicious. However, I persuasion they'd sense of savor less-awesome than my love childhood 'microwave cocoa cookies'. I mean, how could they? There's no butter in addition to sugar! Thankfully, I was wrong, in addition to they sense of savor simply every bit wonderful! I stand upward corrected.

I've never worked amongst flax seed before. I'm in addition to thus glad I was on the telephone amongst my Mom when I was buying it at the store. I was well-nigh to purchase whole flax seed, instead of ground. She recommended I purchase ground, in addition to it was a proficient move. The solid pose down country of the flax seed helped it blend it perfectly amongst the peanut butter in addition to honey - versus having crunchy chunks of seed inwards every bite. I couldn't sense of savor it inwards the mixture at all, but I was happy to know I was getting the extra nutrients it provides amongst each tasty bite.

When Ryan came abode from run today, I popped i of these inwards his rima oris without telling him it was "healthy" - he loved them! When he headed to the police pull schoolhouse (to rest until late, surprise-surprise), I saw him pack a few Energy Bites for subsequently (that's a proficient sign). I recollect the manchild loved these every bit much, possibly fifty-fifty more, than Ryan. And I didn't heed giving him a dyad :) I mean, cheque out those ingredients! 

Another awesome affair well-nigh this recipe is that y'all tin add together inwards all kinds of good for y'all things similar chopped dried fruits, sunflower seeds, almonds, pecans, cashews, in addition to other types of chocolate. The possibilities are deliciously endless.

-------

No-Bake Energy Bites

two C dry, former fashioned, oatmeal
1 1/3 C toasted kokosnoot flakes
1 C peanut butter
1 C solid pose down flaxseed
1 C chocolate chips (optional)
2/3 C honey
two t vanilla

Combine all ingredients inwards a stand upward mixer bowl. With paddle attachment, in addition to the mixer on a depression setting, mix until everything is simply combined. Remove bowl from mixer, encompass bowl amongst plastic wrap, in addition to chill inwards fridge for well-nigh thirty minutes. After it's chilled through, curlicue into 1-inch balls. Store inwards an airtight container, inwards refrigerator.

Recipe adapted from Smashed Peas & Carrots

Linking upward here. 

I've been featured!

 What a neat agency to start out a weblog postal service No-Bake Energy Bites
&
 What a neat agency to start out a weblog postal service No-Bake Energy Bites
&
Thank you!

Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment