Peanut Butter Granola Wind Amongst Strawberry In Addition To Banana

Table of Contents

What a rainy morning time we've woken upward to hither inwards the valley.

Whenever I encounter the pelting inwards Spring, I can't aid merely demand heed my mother's vocalisation saying:

April Showers Bring May Flowers. 

When Ryan together with I pulled our petty man child on a brusk railroad vehicle ride yesterday, I couldn't aid merely admire the adorable houses inwards the neighborhood. They're all real unique, merely almost all of them had flowerbeds adorned alongside petty to many beautiful Spring flowers. My electrical flow favorites are the tulips (mostly the white or imperial ones). But the Spring flowers I recall most from my childhood are what I called the "Barbie grapes" (muscari bulbs/grape hyacinths). I would snip a few of the flowers off from my Mom's flowerbed (again, I was a rotten kid sometimes), together with pose them on a plate for my petty plastic fashionistas. Ken e'er had to a greater extent than than his fair share, that's for sure.

As nosotros walked slow dorsum to our home, nosotros talked close planting bulbs someday inwards the flowerbeds of our real ain home. We're yet non quite sure when that volition happen, merely nosotros dear to dream close things similar that inwards every item together.

- - - 

This twine makes a actually wonderful breakfast-type meal, or fifty-fifty would exercise for tiffin alongside a side of veggies, merely it quite honestly tastes to a greater extent than similar a sweetness dessert.

Normally I role whole grain tortillas for my wraps, merely 1 time again, nosotros used them upward making quesadillas, together with then nosotros snuck some of Ryan's flour tortillas. Maybe using the whole grain would cutting improve through the sweetness?

The dissimilar textures are perfectly proportioned together with then y'all instruct a petty juicy, petty crunch, petty soft, together with a petty creamy sense of savour inwards each bite. This twine volition surprisingly create total y'all correct upward - the recipe below is for 1 serving, merely fifty-fifty a one-half a twine would exercise alright. I intend y'all could fifty-fifty endeavor this twine alongside unsalted sliced almonds is y'all convey those lying some instead - anything alongside a petty squash would operate perfectly.

I originally made this twine for my petty guy, together with sliced the twine upward every one-half inch together with then it looked similar a cute breakfast sushi on his plate, merely he opted for his commons oatmeal. I didn't heed - I sure as shooting didn't allow it become to waste matter :)

-------

Peanut Butter & Granola Wrap alongside Strawberry together with Banana

Ingredients:
1 large tortilla, white flour or wheat (I commonly role wheat, merely nosotros exclusively had Ryan's white left)
1/4 C fresh strawberries, sliced into pocket-size pieces
1/4 C sliced bananas
ii T granola
1 T all-natural peanut butter
1 T sugar-free strawberry jam (optional)

Method:
1. Prepare fresh fruit.
2. Heat tortilla inwards microwave for 10-15 seconds. Spread on Peanut Butter together with Jam.
3. Scatter fresh strawberries, bananas, together with granola over tortilla.
4. Wrap tortilla, tucking inwards the ends. Slice inwards half. Enjoy

Source: BwB original
Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment