Pizza Muffins
Table of Contents
Back to the Pizza Muffins. Addicting. They never final - nosotros gobble them upwardly likewise fast. This fourth dimension I fed or in addition to thus to our trivial guy in addition to (surprise, surprise) he loved them. Ever since I made them the kickoff time, they've been inward our permanent rotation. I retrieve nosotros halt upwardly having them 1 time or twice a month! For us, that's a lot. I don't retrieve nosotros swallow the same affair to a greater extent than oftentimes than that - other than canned soup, BLTs etc. I dearest how slow they are to assemble, in addition to how later trivial prep time, you're left amongst such a delicious result. I mean, who doesn't similar pizza? Why non conduct keep them inward a trivial muffin, right? Love 'em, dearest 'em, dearest 'em. You volition merely conk when yous brand these, they're merely in addition to thus yummy!
------
Pizza Muffins
(with my commentary)
1 c. chopped pepperoni (we merely purchase the mini-pepperoni, it's inward the tiffin meat department adjacent to the regular-sized pepperoni.)
1 c. chopped ham (we merely operate any tiffin meat nosotros conduct keep on mitt - unremarkably ham)
2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded (one fourth dimension nosotros tried this amongst the Kraft "Pizza Blend" cheese in addition to it turned out lovely - but I retrieve I prefer the mozzarella).
1/4 c. parmesan cheese, grated
1 c. pizza sauce, seasoned to liking
Pizza dough (we larn the super-ghetto way, in addition to purchase the "pop" out pillsbury pizza dough, already inward the rectangular shape)
(We unremarkably add together other pizza toppings similar chopped ruby onion, chopped green/red pepper, olives, etc)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roll out pizza dough equally if yous were making cinnamon rolls (into a rectangular shape).
3. Spread pizza sauce evenly across surface of dough.
4. Sprinkle pepperoni in addition to ham in addition to 1 1/2 c. of cheese on transcend of sauce.
5. Roll upwardly dough carefully into log in addition to pinch the ends to close. Cut 12 fifty-fifty slices in addition to house into a greased (pam is industrial plant improve than butter) regular muffin pan.
6. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella & parmesan cheese on transcend of each muffin in addition to house into oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
-----
Recipe Source: stephenandnat.blogspot.com Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment