Pot To Plate - Tardily Zucchini Stir Fry

Table of Contents


There is something almost fresh vegetables that makes you lot desire to cook. I was never a big fan of Zucchini simply growing them is slow in addition to fun.



They outset tiny in addition to inwards the infinite of a few days if non harvested tend to teach actually big in addition to fat. That is what happened to me, delayed it past times a few days in addition to at that topographic point were huge.



I wouldn't rank that Zucchini is a favorite vegetable of mine simply they are a versatile in addition to tend to fill upwards vegetable void pretty effectively. How many other vegetables tin give notice you lot tell the same affair about.



I am non actually certain if at that topographic point is whatever Indian vegetable that is like to the Zucchini simply I listen they are forthwith available at that topographic point every bit well.



Also those of you lot who are growing Zucchini hither are a few recipe suggestions.

1. Zucchini Chutney
2. Bell Pepper in addition to Zucchini Raita
3.Eggplant, Zucchini in addition to Broccoli Lasagna
4. Fusilli Pasta alongside Zucchini in addition to Onion

The recipe that follows is to a greater extent than of a proposition than a recipe.

Easy Zucchini Stir Fry
Ingredients
1.2 Medium sized Zucchini sliced into sparse rounds
2.2 tsp oil
3. tabular array salt to taste
4. 1/2 tbsp Spice pulverization (I used sambhar powder. Cajun seasoning, Ruby Tuesday seasoning, Black pepper or crimson chili pulverization should run every bit well)

Method
1. In a broad mouthed saute pan, rut the fossil oil in addition to when hot spread out the Zucchini slices. Let them laid on 1 side.
2. Now lucifer the pan past times the handgrip in addition to toss the zucchini slices in addition to thus the other side gets cooked every bit well.
3. When you lot are laid to accept them out, I exercise this when they outset to teach brownish spots on either side sprinkle the tabular array salt in addition to spice powder. Toss them a couplet to a greater extent than minutes in addition to plough off the heat.

They are dandy every bit a snack or every bit a side dish.

Sumber http://indosungod.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment