Savory Chicken As Well As Broccoli

Table of Contents
t certain virtually it field I was making it but it ended upwards beingness warm too gooey too absolutely  Savory Chicken too Broccoli
Oh Yum. This was a keen dish. I actually wasn't certain virtually it field I was making it but it ended upwards beingness warm too gooey too absolutely wonderful, I adapted it a chip too made it to gibe our taste. The recipe is from Confabulation inwards the Kitchen.

1/2 loving cup butter
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tin chicken broth
Black pepper too tabular array salt to taste
1 baguette
2 tbsp olive oil
1 bundle frozen broccoli (steamed until vivid green)
2 large chicken breasts (cooked too sliced)
1/2 loving cup grated cheddar

Heat oven to 375. Cut the baguette into crouton pieces. Heat olive crude oil over medium high estrus too saute the bread, laid staff of life until toasted. Season amongst tabular array salt too pepper. In a pan melt the butter, add together the flour too laid for a minute. Season amongst pepper. Add the chicken broth too plow off the heat. Stir until thick. Layer the baguette, broccoli too chicken. Pour sauce over. Top amongst cheddar cheese. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot.


Sumber http://onedayatatime-recipes.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment