Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken

Table of Contents

Want to brand your solid olfactory belongings similar a Mexican Restaurant? Want to teach into a slow, deep, cilantro coma for an afternoon? Want to stare at your chicken inward disbelief for a one-half hr that it could gustation this adept alongside such trivial effort?

I did. I WAY did. 

I know I've already shared a cilantro-lime recipe this week, but I couldn't aid myself. There's simply something in addition to then fresh in addition to fragrant alongside those trivial devils. It's intoxicating. I likely ask to bring together a back upwards grouping at this point.

This recipe is insanely easy. After trying out this recipe today, I regret each calendar week I looked over my Pinterest board piece making my grocery listing in addition to maxim "eh, possibly adjacent week..." FOOL! Fool, woman! I could bring eaten this earlier, in addition to enjoyed it earlier! It's a novel favorite. The moist chicken tin sack live on in addition to then convincing.

Plus, I'm crazy near crock pot recipes - peculiarly when they involve meat. We all know what happens to meat when it's been sitting inward a crock pot for 6+ hours... 

I served this upwards alongside Mexican rice, grated mozzarella cheese, in addition to sliced avocado.

----

Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken 
every bit seen on Pip & Ebby

One 24-ounce jolt medium or mild salsa
4-6 boneless chicken pectus halves
Juice from 1 lime
1/4 loving cup fresh cilantro, chopped
One 1.25-oz. packet taco seasoning
2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped (optional)

In a tiresome cooker, mix together all ingredients - except for the chicken. 

After it's all mixed together, add together your 4-6 boneless chicken pectus halves (completely defrosted) to the tiresome cooker in addition to coat alongside the salsa mixture. Cover in addition to laid upwards on Low for half dozen hours. 

Devour, in addition to give thank you lot me later.

This recipe is existence featured here:  




Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment