Spicy Italian Sausage & Kidney Edible Bean Soup Recipe

Table of Contents

I'm non big on most convenience foods, merely I am a fan of sausages. I ever maintain a bundle or 2 inwards the freezer. They are quick to gear upward in addition to combined amongst a few other ingredients they tin take away hold the leading part inwards soup, stew, casseroles or pasta dishes. I’ve paired them amongst everything from pears to rapini to build meals on the fly.

During the Fancy Food Show last calendar month I got a gamble to sweat Mulay’s Sausage at Food Fete. I was impressed past times their products in addition to specially founder Loree Mulay’s dedication to using high character ingredients. Her Italian sausages were juicy merely non greasy. “No 1 should come across how laws or sausages are made” goes the Otto von Bismarck quote, merely I'm non thus certain close that. Loree spoke passionately close the sourcing of meat that goes into her sausages made according to her family’s recipes. She uses meat from animals never treated amongst anitbiotics. She doesn't utilisation nitrates, MSG, soy, dairy, sugar, artifical flavors or colors in addition to her products are gluten-free. These are sausages I would non fright seeing made. 

After receiving to a greater extent than or less sausages I was fifty-fifty to a greater extent than impressed, because cooking them upward at that spot wasn’t a huge puddle of fatty inwards the pan. I used Elegant Meals amongst Inexpensive Meats.  My version has less liquid thus the lawsuit is a richly spicy in addition to flavorful soup that is almost the texture of chili. Note: If yous utilisation to a greater extent than or less other build of Italian sausages yous may request to drain the grease later browning the meat. 


Spicy Italian Sausage & Kidney Bean Soup 
Serves 4

Ingredients

1 12 ounce bundle Killer hot Italian sausage
1 onion, finely chopped
1 loving cup diced mixed mini peppers (red, xanthous in addition to orange)
1 clove garlic, pressed
28 oz tin diced tomatoes
xv oz tin kidney beans, drained
1 loving cup water
1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
1/3 loving cup carmine wine

Instructions

Remove the sausage from casings in addition to crumble into a iv quart pot. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink. Add the onions in addition to peppers in addition to operate on to gear upward until the onion is completely translucent in addition to begins to melt. Add the garlic in addition to stir. Add the tomatoes, beans, H2O in addition to fennel seeds. Bring to a boil, in addition to thus lower the estrus comprehend in addition to simmer for xxx minutes. Remove the cover, add together the carmine vino in addition to simmer uncovered for iii minutes. Serve amongst or without grated Parmigiano Reggiano. 

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Mulay’s Sausage provided me amongst samples of their products to utilisation inwards recipes, I was non compensated monetarily for this or whatever other post. 

Sumber http://cookingwithamy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment