Taco Ring

Table of Contents


I establish this recipe on Pinterest in addition to was trying to detect a expert argue to brand it, it makes to a greater extent than than Gray in addition to I could swallow solitary merely when girl's nighttime came to a greater extent than or less I knew I had the perfect meal! This was good. I hateful expert good. And it was hence slow to prepare. All of us loved it! The recipe is from The Vanilla Tulip.

two packages of crescent rolls
1 lb solid soil beef
1 pack of taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups shredded mexican cheese

Heat oven to 350. Brown solid soil beef, drain in addition to stir inwards taco seasoning. Place the crescent rolls on a greased, foil covered cookie sheet. Place the crescent rolls inwards a circle alongside the smallest border inwards the middle. Spoon the solid soil beef to a greater extent than or less the crescent gyre hence spill out alongside cheese. Seal the corners over the mixture. Bake for 12 to fourteen minutes or until it is golden brown. Serve alongside sour cream, guac, queso, tomatoes, lettuce, in addition to onion.

Sumber http://onedayatatime-recipes.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment