Wild Mushroom In Addition To Spinach Pizza Alongside Toasted Pino Nuts
Table of Contents
Some of my favorite ingredients grace this pizza. Unfortunately, they're also some of my husband's to the lowest degree favorite.
Obviously I'm non going to swallow steak or hamburger for dinner every night, too he's non going to last total alongside simply a salad or whatsoever other 'chick food' I set inwards front end of him. I ordinarily compromise truly well, too nosotros convey a happy residuum throughout the week. However, when I saw this recipe inwards my latest Food Network Magazine, I wasn't going to budge. I felt sort of selfish, really, but I adore pino nuts, mushrooms, too thin-crust pizzas. How could I friction match this footling lover into my card too nevertheless convey a happy & full-bellied husband? (when I tell full-bellied... he truly weighs around 140 too is 6'2... too then perchance I postulate to come upwards up alongside a ameliorate agency to depict him existence full).
That, my friends, is when the stars aligned. Ryan randomly came abode for lunch, polishing off our leftovers, too said he'd convey to caput dorsum to the constabulary schoolhouse until late. I knew I'd immature adult woman him, but when he left I idea almost making my dearest chick pizza. Cue evil laugh.
It was a most first-class pizza.
I move the term pizza loosely. It was to a greater extent than of a flatbread. I savor a thick sauce, too, on my pizzas. But it was dainty to continue things lite this fourth dimension too stick alongside simply olive crude oil (if y'all don't desire it too then light, y'all could easily move a garlic cream sauce instead). What I loved most almost this pizza was the amount of season it produced from too then few ingredients. Ever convey toasted pino nuts? It volition modify your life.
Let's simply tell one-half of it was gone earlier Ryan came home. And the Manchild wasn't to blame.
-------
Mushroom too Spinach Flatbread
Ingredients:
Thin Crust Pizza Dough - refrigerated or homemade
iv T EVOO
1 1/2 T fresh chopped garlic
2 C packed fresh spinach leaves
1 1/2 C wild mushrooms (I used regular)
1 sweetness onion, sliced thin
1/2 C pino nuts, toasted
1 C grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
2. On a lightly floured surface, curlicue out dough into a rectangle large plenty to friction match cookie sail or 12 inch circle pizza pan. Prick the dough all over alongside a fork. With a pastry brush, brush 1 tablespoon olive crude oil on crust edges.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon olive crude oil over medium estrus inwards a large pan. Add 1 tablespoon of garlic too fix the mushrooms (not crowding them, too then they'll brown) until tender (about 2-3 minutes) laid aside.
5. Add remaining olive crude oil too garlic too saute the spinach until simply wilted, almost 1-2 minutes.
6. Lay the spinach inwards a unmarried layer on dough. Spread cooked mushrooms over spinach, too transcend alongside onion slices.
7. Bake the dough for 12 minutes (or until edges laid out to brown). Remove pizza from the oven, sprinkle alongside Parmesan cheese an pino nuts. Bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
-------
Recipe Source: Food Network Magazine, Oct 2012 Issue Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment