Zuppa Toscana

Table of Contents
Drooling my aspect upwardly off over this one.

Whenever I become to Olive Garden, I e'er happily devour a bowl of this soup. 

Every. Single. Time. 

There's enough of other wonderful things on the carte I could order, in addition to each to a greater extent than delicious than the last. But I e'er come upwardly dorsum to a delicious serving of Zuppa Toscana. It's annoying, really. How tin such a elementary picayune soup accept thus much ability over me? It has me thus perfectly wrapped around each savory spoonful - thus much, inward fact, that I accept to brand the dang soup at domicile betwixt Olive Garden visits (which are far between, unless nosotros accept a gift card). Obsessed much?

This recipe tastes 100% similar I walked into the eating seat in addition to left amongst a bowl full. The creamy smokey gustatory modality of the initial spoonful, in addition to then the spicy aftertaste from the sausage in addition to cerise pepper flakes alone brand you lot want you lot had a bigger spoon for the adjacent helping. Plus, there's greens! You larn your serving of kale - banking concern stand upwardly for that ane correct off your veggie listing today. I likewise flora these beautiful baguettes of ciabatta staff of life at the supermarket to serve along amongst it.

It was heaven.

I actually accept nil else to country - the soup has in addition to e'er volition speak for itself. If you've ever had a bowl of it, you lot know precisely what I'm talking about. 
Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana
makes nearly half dozen servings

Ingredients:
5-7 slices of bacon
1/2 lb hot Italian Sausage
five medium russet potatoes, washed in addition to thinly sliced
two C kale, chopped
1 C heavy whipping cream
1 qt water
two cans chicken broth
1/2 large onion, finely chopped
four medium cloves of garlic, minced
two t cerise pepper flakes
tabular array salt in addition to pepper 
grated Parmesan for sprinkling 

Method:
1. On a greased cookie sheet, lay bacon apartment in addition to bake for nearly xv minutes inward a 400 grade oven. Flipping amongst a fork halfway between. Drain bacon, in addition to crumble. 
2. In a pan over medium high heat, ready sausage until it's heated thoroughly, in addition to there's no pink. Drain rattling good on a newspaper towel (or else you'll accept grease floating inward your soup.) Set aside. 
3. In your soup pot over medium heat, ready the potatoes, onion, garlic, chicken broth, in addition to H2O until potatoes are cooked through. 
4. Throw inward cooked sausage, one-half the bacon, cerise pepper flakes, in addition to tabular array salt & pepper. Simmer for nearly 10 minutes. 
5. Add inward kale in addition to cream. Let soup rut through in addition to serve amongst the other one-half of the bacon. Sprinkle amongst Parmesan. 

Recipe source: Mom on Timeout, who was inspired past times Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana recipe

Sumber https://bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment