Corn And Black Bean Tortilla Soup
Table of Contents
I think I first discovered tortilla soup at the Wolfgang Puck Café in Chicago O'Hare, and it soon became my go-to during layovers in Terminal 3. It's relatively light and refreshing after a long flight but still filling enough to be a full meal for me. Of course, I always ask for extra tortilla strips because I like to add them a little bit at a time as I eat the soup so that there are always be some crunchy ones even towards the end.
The only reason I haven't made this soup before is that I never had any corn tortillas on hand. But after making the chilaquiles, I had some left over, so it was time to finally try it out. I did some research on-line and cobbled together my own recipe with a lot of influence from Blueberry Buttermilk Mini Pies
Previously: Serendipitous Chocolate Chip Cookies
Five Years Ago: Kalbi (Korean Barbecue Short Ribs) Sumber http://the-cooking-of-joy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment