Es Teh Serai / Lemongrass H2o Ice Tea
Table of Contents
As much every bit I honey tea, I could tell without dubiety that this is 1 of flavourful H2O ice tea which completely has tropical self process as well as I detect it real fascinating for summertime drink.
The lemongrass smell gives its ain an Asian demeanour upon which makes the potable archetypal
Oh, I've got floor to tell you lot close the lemongrass grown wildly or as well as thus the expanse where I lived, exactly of course of report they are good hold past times the gardener, bushy exactly it looks neat, trimmed as well as cared for.
Most particularly, I took a run a hazard of using them into my cooking as well as my lemongrass H2O ice tea, past times agency I tin freely selection them :))
How tin I resist when the nature lies inwards front end of the eye, stay fresh, organic as well as at no toll LOL
Recipe
Sugar
Water
Lemongrass, brushed
Fresh lemon
any dark tea-leaves or pocketbook
any dark tea-leaves or pocketbook
Plenty H2O ice cubes
Boil the H2O along alongside saccharide as well as lemongrass until the saccharide dissolved as well as aromatic
(I named it, Lemongrass syrup)
Keep inwards the jar.
Making Lemongrass H2O ice tea :
soak the dark tea inwards the cup, proceed aside
soak the dark tea inwards the cup, proceed aside
In the tall glass, dilute lemongrass syrup alongside water
Add lemon juice as well as dark tea
Add lemon juice as well as dark tea
Add enough H2O ice cube, laissez passer it a stir
Garnish alongside fresh lemongrass stem as well as serve
Post a Comment