Quick Cheese Lasagna
Table of Contents
(4-6 servings)
This is a really chop-chop made lasagna using shop bought pasta sauce in addition to "no-boil" lasagna sheets.
I accept never used these sheets before, in addition to was pleasantly surprised past times how good they worked in addition to how proficient they were. I volition definitely role them again, specially if I'm pressed for fourth dimension in addition to unable to brand my pasta from scratch.
15 oz ricotta cheese
1 large egg
1/2 loving cup grated parmesan cheese
a few pinches soil nutmeg
3 cups pasta sauce (I used a large 24 oz jounce of spicy roasted ruddy pepper)
6 sheets "no-boil" pasta sheets (less than one-half a nine oz pkg.)
1/2 loving cup crumbled caprine animal cheese
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Combine the ricotta cheese alongside the egg, parmesan cheese in addition to nutmeg. Stir until everything is good combined. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
*Spread virtually i loving cup of sauce evenly over the bottom of an 8 inch foursquare baking dish. Place 2 pasta sheets over the sauce. Spread a tertiary of the ricotta mixture evenly over the pasta sheets. Sprinkle a tertiary of the caprine animal cheese crumbles over the ricotta, followed past times i loving cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese. *Repeat this 2 to a greater extent than times.
Bake for virtually 45-60 minutes or until the lasagna is hot in addition to bubbly. Allow to cool for virtually 10 minutes earlier slicing into it. Sumber http://cookingweekends.blogspot.com




Post a Comment