Spaghetti Alongside Savory Breadcrumbs

Table of Contents
Pin It
(2 servings)


This uncomplicated in addition to delicious spaghetti uses really few ingredients, withal it's bursting amongst flavour.  I commonly gear upwards this dish amongst no cheese thence I'll sometimes brace it upwards amongst a overnice love apple tree in addition to mozzarella salad.

This recipe is pretty flexible. On occasion I'll had add together crimson pepper flakes, minced lemon zest, chopped olives or fifty-fifty a flake of grated Parmesan. If y'all actually dislike anchovies inwards whatever shape thence simply instruct out those out in addition to purpose tabular array salt instead.

I accept loved anchovies e'er since my gramps introduced me to them when I was half dozen years old. My long dearest thing began when he opened upwards a tin orbit the sack of anchovy rolled capers; I couldn't become plenty of them.

5 oz dried spaghetti
2 tsp butter
1 tbps olive oil
1 large clove garlic, minced
2 tsp anchovy paste
1/2 loving cup breadcrumbs

1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
freshly reason dark pepper

Bring a large pot of lightly salted H2O to boil. Add the spaghetti in addition to gain according to the directions on the package; virtually 5-8 minutes.

In the hateful fourth dimension oestrus the butter in addition to olive crude inwards a large skillet. Add the minced garlic in addition to saute for virtually a infinitesimal or until it simply begins to dark-brown lightly. Stir inwards the anchovy paste, in addition to when that's good combined, stir inwards the breadcrumbs. Lower the oestrus if necessary, in addition to stirring from fourth dimension to fourth dimension saute them until they are an fifty-fifty brown.


Drain the pasta when it's done in addition to add together that to the breadcrumbs. Toss until the spaghetti is evenly coated amongst the breadcrumb mixture.

Divide betwixt ii plates. Sprinkle amongst the parsley in addition to dust amongst freshly reason dark pepper.

Serve.
Sumber http://cookingweekends.blogspot.com

Post a Comment