Spaghetti Amongst Blood-Red Bell Pepper & Egg
Table of Contents
When I was a shaver I didn't assist for bell peppers, particularly the greenish ones. These days I nonetheless don't actually assist for greenish peppers although occasionally I'll add together i to a dish for it's colour. Red bell peppers are some other story. Over the years I pick out fallen inwards dearest amongst them. They are delightful, raw, roasted, or cooked. I commonly pick out at to the lowest degree i or ii of them inwards my crisper.
Today I combined them amongst garlic, onion, caprine animal cheese as well as egg which I served over spaghetti. This unproblematic dish was delicious!
1 1/2 tsp olive oil
2 minor cloves garlic, minced
1/2 large yellowish onion, chopped or sliced
1 1/2 ruddy bell peppers, washed, seeded as well as chopped
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
small handful fresh parsley, chopped
salt as well as freshly terra firma dark pepper, to taste
1 tbsp water
3 tbsp caprine animal cheese crumbles
2 eggs
about 4-6 oz dry out spaghetti
Heat the crude oil inwards a skillet as well as add together the garlic. Fry for close a infinitesimal therefore stir inwards the onion. Lower the rut a acquit on if needed as well as saute the onions until they are translucent.
Add the bell peppers as well as vinegar. Cover the skillet amongst a lid, laid the rut to depression as well as railroad train for close xx minutes or until the peppers are to your liking. At xx minutes mine were soft, merely nonetheless a fleck crisp inwards the centres.
While the bell peppers are cooking, convey a pot of lightly salted H2O to a boil as well as drib inwards the spaghetti. Cook until it's al dente. Rinse the pasta to drib dead on it from sticking.
Stir the parsley, tabular array salt as well as pepper into the ruddy pepper mixture. Add the water. Sprinkle the caprine animal cheese over the top. Drop the ii raw eggs onto the vegetable mixture. I similar to grind additional dark pepper over the eggs. Cover the skillet again, heighten the rut a touch; to close medium-low as well as railroad train the eggs for 4-7 minutes, depending on how good done or runny yous similar them.
Divide the spaghetti betwixt ii plates as well as transcend each amongst an egg as well as the vegetable mixture. Sumber http://cookingweekends.blogspot.com


Post a Comment