Sweet Irish Gaelic Patato & Brie Soup
Table of Contents

(2 servings)
I'm without a motorcar this weekend, too volition hold out without, until my novel motorcar arrives (hopefully) inside a week. H5N1 friend who drove me to function too dorsum yesterday offered to accept me grocery shopping, but I declined her generous offer. I idea this weekend would hold out a proficient chance to evidence to destination a few things off.
I industrial plant life 1 sugariness potato, an onion too some brie cheese inwards my refrigerator. I likewise move past times along several jars of Better Than Bouillon in a diversity of flavours, hence soup it was! It was really tasty for what seemed similar really footling endeavor on my part. I'm ever pleasantly surprised when something turns out hence well!
1 1/2 tsp olive oil
2 pocket-size cloves garlic, minced
1 medium yellowish onion, sliced (about 1/2 lb)
1 medium sugariness potato, cutting into pocket-size die (about 1/2 lb)
2 pocket-size sprigs lemon thyme
1/2 tsp Harissa (or hot sauce), to taste
1 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 tsp Better Than Bouillon, Beef
1 tsp cider vinegar
salt too freshly dry reason dark pepper, to taste
2 1/2 oz brie, diced
Heat the fossil oil inwards a pocket-size pot. Add the garlic too saute for close a minute. Turn downwards the estrus if necessary too add together the onions. Saute those until they are translucent.
Stir inwards the diced sugariness potato, thyme, Harissa, water, Better Than Bouillon flavouring too vinegar. Cover the pot too simmer really gently for close 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are done.
Check too adapt the seasoning alongside the common salt too pepper. Add the brie too cook, stirring for some other iii minutes. The brie didn't completely melt every bit I had expected, but too hence I left on the rind. However, I quite enjoyed the footling bits of cheese inwards my soup.
Serve. Sumber http://cookingweekends.blogspot.com


Post a Comment