Tofu In Addition To Broccoli Amongst Oyster Sauce

Table of Contents
(2-3 servings)


Yesterday I picked upwards a box of cereal piece I was out shopping for groceries. That cereal seat me into my lazy agency as well as I ended upwards having it for dinner likewise equally breakfast this morning. I was nearly to accept it for tiffin when I idea it's likely best to consume something dark-green for a change.

This tofu as well as broccoli was slow to prepare. I got everything ready earlier I heated the wok because ane time I did, it cooked really quickly.



6 oz block extra trouble solid tofu, drained
4 cups broccoli florets
2 tbsp depression sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp rice vino or dry out sherry
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp finely minced ginger
1 tsp finely minced garlic
1/4 tsp blood-red pepper flakes, or to taste
2 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp canola oil
1/2 loving cup water

cooked rice for serving

Using a newspaper towel, take away whatever remaining wet off the surface of the tofu. Cut it into 1/2 inch cubes as well as laid aside.

Wash the broccoli as well as laid aside.

Combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vino or sherry, sesame oil, ginger, garlic as well as blood-red pepper flakes inwards a modest drinking glass or bowl. Using a fork, whisk inwards the cornstarch inwards modest amounts until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.



Heat the crude inwards a modest wok or skillet over medium-high to high heat. Add the tofu as well as tyke it until it becomes golden. Remove the tofu to a plate as well as laid aside.

Add the H2O as well as broccoli to the wok as well as embrace alongside a lid or plate. Cook for nearly 2-3 minutes or until the broccoli is partially cooked exactly notwithstanding quite crispy.

When the broccoli is ready, take away the lid or plate (taking assist non to dismiss yourself) as well as supply the tofu to the broccoli. Stir inwards the sauce as well as ready for unopen to other infinitesimal or 2 or until the sauce thickens slightly as well as the broccoli is done to your liking.

Serve alongside rice.




Sumber http://cookingweekends.blogspot.com

Post a Comment