Hearty Sausage Stew
Table of Contents
The bill of fare suggested a ratio of 1 to 8 parts liquid, together with I idea the add-on of smoked High German sausage would live nice. It too gave me the chance to destination upwards some carrots I had almost completely forgotten about. The resulting stew didn't disappoint ane bit. I loved the slightly chewy texture of the wild rice.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb carrots, cutting up
1 lb smoked sausage, cutting into 1/2" slices
3/4 cup wild rice soup mix (I imagine whatever mass soup mix alongside a ratio of 1 purpose to 8 parts liquid would live fine)
1 tbsp paprika
3 cups beef broth
1 28 oz tin diced tomatoes
2 tsp Tabasco sauce
small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
Heat the olive petroleum inwards a heavy dutch oven together with add together the onions together with garlic. Saute until they soften together with are low-cal chocolate-brown inwards colour.
Add the carrots, sausage, soup mix, paprika, broth, diced tomatoes together with Tabasco sauce. Stir until everything is good combined.
Bring the mixture to a simmer. Lower the oestrus together with encompass tightly. Cook for nearly ii hrs.
Stir inwards the chopped parsley, arrive at for some other v minutes or together with thence together with serve. Sumber http://cookingweekends.blogspot.com

Post a Comment