Batman Onigiri 蝙蝠侠饭团




Rice Based Superhero Theme Food Art - Batman Onigiri 蝙蝠侠饭团. Boys volition last thrilled together with girls would dear this cute-looking Batman onigiri/ rice ball. 

Making cute nutrient for shaver is actually fun together with I'm together with thence enjoyed doing it. I ever chose a healthier choice to brand my son's nutrient colourful together with to brand repast fourth dimension to a greater extent than exciting.  

Batman Onigiri served alongside Pan Fried Curry Fish Fillet.

>> Get the easiest Pan Fried Curry Fish Fillet recipe hither >> 

Here's only about quick notes of how I prepared this cute batman subject lunch:

Batman onigiri is slow to brand because there's alone dark together with yellowish for the outfit together with beige for the peel colour. 


Black: Seaweed aka Nori is the perfect ingredients to brand Batman's outfit. I purpose yaki-nori (dry roasted seaweed) inwards making graphic symbol nutrient art. It's easier to handle.




Yellow: I used Cheddar cheese to brand the eyes together with other details inwards Batman's outfit.

Skin Colour: I added mashed pumpkin to the rice to larn the lite yellowish color for the skin. Another option is egg yolk. 


Thanks for reading, I promise you lot are inspired subsequently reading my blog. If you lot dear to run into my food, click hereLIKE & follow facebook page to have to a greater extent than recipe updates. Don't forget to alter the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you lot wishing to run into my postal service on your Facebook tidings feed. Enjoy!
Sumber http://dingoozatfood.blogspot.com

No comments for "Batman Onigiri 蝙蝠侠饭团"